CSI Provides Onsite Experienced Workers for the Resource Industry to Manage your Safety Needs.
We offer our services for: Drilling Operations, Mining, Oil Sands, Completion Operations, Construction Operations, Service Rig Operations, Personnel Camps, and More.
Safety Advisor / Supervisor Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Work closely with On Site Supervisor to maintain Safety Regulations on worksite
- Assist in conducting regular Safety Audits and Site Inspections—Documented
- Ensure quality job specific JSA’s for tasks
- Promote and execute Hazard Awareness on worksite
- Assist to ensure quality Safety Meetings on worksite
- To stop any unsafe work and provide guidance for workers to eliminate hazards with the support of the On Site Supervisor – Right to Refuse
- To ensure 3rd parties are aware of company policies and procedures prior to executing their job by means of Site specific Orientations
- Assist in Emergency/Safety Drills, recording of and analyzing for making more effective
- Tracking any paperwork necessary to ensure Regulatory and Company Standards are kept in compliance
- To share industry incidents with On Site crews and review procedures to avoid possible incidents / accidents on current worksite
- Assist in Accident / Incident investigation and reporting
- Create and maintain Action Logs with Completion dates maintained
- Is not part of the conventional crew and does not get directly involved in tasks and general activities that the crew would generally perform. Observe and Assist and Report.
- Verify proper training and certificates of workers / visitors
- Site Security
- Coach and mentor workers / visitors
ALWAYS EVOLVING... to remain the industry leader
REQUEST A QUOTE
Toll Free: 1-877-919-7473