Boundary Dam Project-Southern Saskatchewan
A Sr. Manager from Schlumberger who had been involved in another project with us recruited us to manage the HSE for the Schlumberger drilling contract with SaskEnergy for the world’s first carbon capture power plant which burns coal. CSI managed all drilling operations for disposal/injection and monitoring wells. We worked Schlumberger as part of the management team to ensure that the strict protocols were followed on this sensitive and groundbreaking project.
- ensure that JSA requirements were being followed consistently
- coach and mentor all personnel on proper procedure
- train onsite personnel on hazard recognition
- oversee all lifting operations
- produce a weekly report to the Corporate office
- collect and analyze all HSE data